Go Street Noodle @ Sri Petaling

 Go Noodle House has always been my go-to place whenever I'm in the mood for a warm bowl of noodles, especially on rainy days. I recently got to know that they have a sister company called Go Street Noodle and of course, I was really eager to find out what differences do they have and which of this two company is better.

  I went to the outlet in Sri Petaling which has just opened recently. I was there just before 12pm and it was already quite pack. Everything from the vibes and interiors in GSN are almost similar, if not, just like GNH.
Items on the menu are quite different but there are still a few familiar dishes. What differs GSN from GNH, selection wise is that they serve rice and dry noodles here and has a variety of side dishes to go with the dry noodles. 
(@fixingcravings is my own account)

Tok Tok Mee (Thick) with Bursting Meat Ball [RM11.90] in Superior Soup

I always have the Bursting Meatball whenever I dine at GNH so I had to order this and compare! This one comes with fu chok while GNH tops it off with bak choy. Meat balls tasted the same. However, this soup is sweeter which I didn't mind but it does not go well with their chilli. Noodles were al dente and chewy.

TokTok Mee (thin) with Dumpling Dumpling [RM11.90] in Herbal Soup [+RM1.50]

Soup is pack with herbal flavours while the goji berries created a nice balance to the whole dish. I really liked the texture of the noodles. Al dente, chewy, springy and are just like wanton noodles. 
  I really liked the dumplings that I prefer them over the bursting meatballs. Silky smooth dumpling skin wrap with a good amount of minced meat and chopped vegetables. 3 wasn't enough and I was really tempted to order more as side dishes!
Dry Noodle with Sliced Pork w/ Special Sauce and Braised Egg [RM12.90]
  There were so many choices of side dishes to choose from and it was really overwhelming. We ordered the sliced pork and braised egg. Thinly sliced pork cooked with their special sauce which is almost like the sweet sauce. I didn't try the noodles so I can't give comments about it but my mum liked it.
I personally like the noodles at GSN more especially the thin TokTok mee. However, portion is relatively smaller compared to GNH and soup doesn't goes well with chilli. On a side note, a great place to go in group as they cater for rice and dry noodle lovers.

  I just wish that they will soon open a few outlets in malls as they are more easier to get to. I think for now I will still have my meals at Go Noodle House as it is more convenient for me and I'm pretty sure to a lot of people out there.

OVERALL VERDICT: 

Food: 7/10 Food tastes good and there's a good variety.
Price: 8/10 Reasonable
Would I Return?: Yes

Comments

  1. It would not be wrong to justify the fact that such a blog enhanced with very potential information about health.
    Apparently, I would like to give an overview of my company. We are KOBEYa, the café and retail store, which has a unique concept that brings joy to gluten free healthy eating.
    Our aim is to serve healthy food that caters to a variety of tastes. As our name suggests, our menu features Kobe Beef, known famously around the world for being the highest quality and healthy red meat.

    Vegan Restaurant Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Eating Suki-Ya As A Vegetarian Worth It?

Newly Opened Starbucks Reserve @ Four Seasons Place, KLCC!

BEYOND VEGGIE by SECRET RECIPE @ BANGSAR SOUTH l VEGETARIAN