Clumsy Kitchen: EASY BANANA OATS PANCAKE!

A little back story. I actually made these pancakes before back in 2015 but using only two ingredients, banana and eggs, and it tasted so bad that I had to throw away a big bowl of the batter. I even told myself to never make these again.

Last weekend, I decided to give it a go again and guess what, this is now my favourite thing to have in the morning! Top it off with fruits and a drizzle of honey and you'll have a hearty and healthy pancake! If you love pancakes, healthy ones, then you should really try making this. This easy, 4 ingredients only pancake is not something new on the internet but I thought I would still blog about it and add it to my little "Clumsy Kitchen" section.




Comments

  1. It's very nice. You have shown very nicely how to stay healthy very easily but I think if we eat more Vegan foods then our Our immunity will increase. It's also good to Gift anyone .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Eating Suki-Ya As A Vegetarian Worth It?

Newly Opened Starbucks Reserve @ Four Seasons Place, KLCC!

BEYOND VEGGIE by SECRET RECIPE @ BANGSAR SOUTH l VEGETARIAN