ETUDE HOUSE'S GLASS TINTING LIPS-TALK + ENGRAVING NAME! @ SUNWAY VELOCITY

Etude House is a brand that I've heard of but never actually given any interest towards. Earlier this year, I went to the outlet at Sunway Pyramid for the first time and gosh was I overwhelmed with everything! From the decorations to the brightly lighten never ending makeup counters, this is truly every girl's makeup paradise. This place will make any "not-so-into makeup girls" (me) to fall in love with makeup! 
This is their Sunway Velocity outlet, which is slightly smaller in comparison to the one at Sunway Pyramid. I had been contemplating over whether should I get one of their lipsticks for months now and I've finally decided to get it. Choosing only one lipstick wasn't easy. I mean, just look at all the different types, colours and cute packaging!
No doubt, I went for the Dear My Glass-Tinting Lips-talk in the shade #BR402! Glass tint and glass skin is now a thing in the Korean beauty world. Similar to a tinted lip balm, it has this sheer finishing to it. It's glossy and has a high moisturising finish which is the look that I'm into recently.

As you can see, the packaging looks bare and naked. This is because they sell the cases separately. It is RM35.50 without the casing and RM70 with the casing. I bought this when their Grand Opening Promotion was going on so it was only RM56 after 20% off! I wasn't planning to get it with the case but seeing that it looks so naked and that I can still use the case for other shades, when I get more in the future, I thought I'll get the casing too.
As you would've guessed, I had a tough time choosing the casing too. All of them are so cute! Guess which one I ended up going for?
Nahhhh, I didn't went for all the cuter ones. I prefer this simple one as I also get to engrave my name so there will be too much going on if I chose the more graphical ones. This is now my go-to lipstick at the moment. Love how it's so natural looking.
Sheer, glossy, and moisturising. Although it doesn't last that long on the lips like those liquid lip tints, I don't mind re-applying it throughout the day. Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase as I know I will get so much use out of it. I can definitely see myself getting more products from Etude House in the near future as it is now one of my favourite makeup brand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Eating Suki-Ya As A Vegetarian Worth It?

Newly Opened Starbucks Reserve @ Four Seasons Place, KLCC!

BEYOND VEGGIE by SECRET RECIPE @ BANGSAR SOUTH l VEGETARIAN