Newly Opened Starbucks Reserve @ Four Seasons Place, KLCC!

Another Starbucks Reserve has recently opened in Kuala Lumpur and this time it is at Four Seasons Place. I'm not a regular at Starbucks so I didn't know that Starbucks Reserve was already around. Seeing that I was just nearby, I thought I would drop by to take a look and see how it differs from the ordinary Starbucks outlets.
They kept the interior minimal and only has a statement decoration which is the lighting fixtures, that gives the whole space a modern yet sophisticated look. Below, is the coffee making space for the reserved bean's drinks. Right across is the normal ordering counter, cake displays, merchandise etc.
I love this part of the cafe the most. Really love the dark grey walls that is decorated with copper decorations.
I talked to one of the barista there and she told me that the ones that will be brewing the "Reserve" drinks are actual coffee masters. Pick the type of beans you want and the brewing method!
They also have merchandise under the "Reserve" series. I especially love the red and baby blue mugs. Big Reserve Mug (RM78)
They also have leather pouch and name tag holders.
Another favourite of mine! Even if I'm not a Starbucks regular, I don't mind having this cool metal bottle (RM205.70) in my bottle collection!
They also sell a few different coffee beans that are all too fancily named for me to remember all!

Overall, you do get a more "atas" vibe upon entering this outlet and the fact that it is located in Four Seasons Place might be one of the reasons to it. I will definitely come here again next time (with my laptop), order a cup of coffee and a slice of cake and just, chill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Eating Suki-Ya As A Vegetarian Worth It?

BEYOND VEGGIE by SECRET RECIPE @ BANGSAR SOUTH l VEGETARIAN